They say drunk mouths overflow, as drinks spill. But secrets between girls are even better we talk out loud things we’d otherwise keep to ourselves. If a few drinks is what it takes, so be it. Here’s an insight into the troubled minds of the women you wouldn’t catch a glimpse of, otherwise.
Presenting 15 SILLY things all women worry about but wish they didn’t have to:
1. ‘Should I eat or not?’ – Living with dangerous delicious delights around you all the time this is question you’ve to battle with every other minute
Image source: imgur
Oh no, look there – a free buffet (What???)
Suggested read: Struggles of women who just cannot save
2. The period mathematics – Figuring out if it is a safe white pant day or not – no end to the math!
Image source: thegloss
Oh wait, oh no, what’s that? (NOOO!!!!)
3. The slim size sadness – Every cute dress you find is almost sure to never fit your size (Argh!!!!!)
Image source: Tumblr
Mirror-mirror on the wall, is a dress ever going to fit me at all?
4. The peek-a-boo – You have two very enthusiastic babies, who just can’t help but peek a little (no matter what you do!)
Image source: jasonfeldman
They: ‘Hey, what’s up!
5. No sleeve solution – one word to summarize one of the greatest of your troubles – ARMPITS!!!
Image source: fanpop
Tank tops – nah!
Spaghetti sleeves – too chilly for that, don’t you think?
Sleeveless – are you fricking kidding me?
6. The late legs – your legs are never really shaven enough, right? (NEVER!)
Image source: photobucket
Freshly waxed is a concept they don’t understand!
Shorts – Sweatpants are more comfortable!
Skirts – umm…too windy for these!
One piece – Stop kidding me already!
7. The ultimate fashion crisis – is she wearing the same outfit as yours? (God be merciful!)
Image source: theodysseyonline
It’s a stripping contest in call (unless of course she’s your BFF and not your boyfriend’s ex!)
8. The war with the wardrobe – the worry you want to lose is how do you wear the same outfit in the same week again (and the closet just doesn’t have enough options, EVER!)
Image source: Giphy
Nothing to wear – end of story!
9. The attitude issues – passive aggression, narcissism, too shrewd, one with ulterior motives and what not!
Image source: Tumblr
You: (thinking) was I too nice, or flirty? Too nice, I guess!
10. ‘The getting hooted at’ hokum – you walk around, going on your business, only to find that so many are celebrating you (with their terrible breath, their unwelcoming whistles, and let’s not even talk about the words, shall we!)
Image source: gifsoup
Leave me alone!
11. The bi*chy pills – you’re worried of being talked about (and not being talked about is worse too, oh God, I’m losing it, aren’t I?)
Image source: rebloggy
You trash them, they trash you, though it is an even game, but wait – what did you ever do?
12. The anxious overthinking – an endless scrutiny of what people might think about you, and of each and every single thing you do (and what you did!)
Image source: inc42
Just give yourself a break, darling!
13. The protection first and protection always – leaving home geared and loaded with all the self-defense you can (okay, will) need.
Pepper spray – check!
Sharp nails – check!
Cell phone on speed dial- check!
(yes, ready to leave now!)
Suggested read: Struggles of women who just cannot cook
14. The sex buster – When the candles are lit, chocolates finished, and Victoria’s secrets all on the floor, there comes the last catch – Oh! Where’s the protection!
Ah! Too late!
Dah! Too late!
15. The OMG (where’s my) orgasm puzzle – the worry you surrender to with a sad face and a sigh
What else can you do? Frankly, finding Nemo was an easier job!
And now, if not much, we have shared what bugs us, at least (and maybe someday, we’ll all laugh these off just like you’re right now!)
Featured image source: dailymail