Love, which is known as the strongest force is the nature, is so much more than just a four-lettered word. It inspires poets and artists to produce their masterpiece, and certainly leaves an impression on the lives of billions of people that exist in the world. We don’t have to find love as it exists all around us, and often within us. We just need the right amount of words to describe this surreal emotion. Sometimes, love can be found in the strangest places. You experience it when you least expect it to, and without making you realize, it changes the entire course of your life.
Image source: Pixabay, under Creative Commons License
Suggested read: Learning to fall in love with breakups
I can certainly write a long and elaborate essay on love, but the trick is to capture its essence in a few words. Can an emotion so strong be defined in 7-word sentences? Well, how would we know if we won’t make an effort, right?
- Her eyes could make an atheist pray.
- We started as strangers, finished as lovers.
- You make me say “yes” to life.
- Let me undress you thought by thought.
- You make me believe in the stars.
- WANTED: You, for my whole life.
- The entire universe dances in your eyes.
- You will always remind me of home.
- Will you sing me to sleep tonight?
- Your single look made me a poet.
- You stayed, even when everyone else left.
- Like ocean, she belonged to no one.
- Thought I was living, until you came.
- I see an entire world in you.
- You found me, when I was lost.
- You filled my lungs with limitless love.
- I’m here with you. That’s the plan.
- You are what I need to survive.
- Your smile is a work of art.
- You are more than an unforgettable face.
- You are my favorite kind of cure.
- I was incomplete, until I found you.
- Tonight, let our hearts do the talking.
- No butterflies – you set me on fire.
- I found happiness in those beautiful eyes.
- Long road traveled so quickly with you.
- You are far beautiful than my dreams.
- You made me stay, and I did.
- I didn’t fall in love. I flew.
- Full moon. Beating hearts. An engagement ring.
- I would like us better as lovers.
- You are more beautiful than you look.
- Your body is every constellation I love.
- Loving you has made me love myself.
- With you, I speak with my emotions.
- You have written poems on my soul.
- You make me believe that miracles exist.
- Your voice is the most beautiful lullaby.
- Every painting reflects your love for me.
- Your touch is art. You breathe poetry.
- While tracing your curves, I found home.
- I feel your fingertips in your absence.
- You saw everything in my empty body.
- My soul has found a resting place.
- “One more lifetime please,” – your last words.
- I can’t be whole without your presence.
- You healed me with your single look.
- Raindrops can’t extinguish the fire you’ve started.
- There’s no anchor to stop us anymore.
- You’ve tied my loose ends with you.
And I can go on and on and on… for the emotion is strong enough to make anyone a poet. To love is to be vulnerable and I have certainly found some inspiration after pouring my heart out and letting love write my story.
Featured image source: Google, copyright-free image under Creative Commons License