Always be yourself, unless you can be Beyonce, always be Beyonce! 😉
Oh yeah, she is our batman, sassy, smart, and strong – someone who reminds us of our inner strength and says it like it is. After all, it isn’t without reason, she’s queen, aye?
Image source: Google, copyright-free image under Creative Commons License
Here are some of the choicest quotes by Beyonce that teach all women to be warrior princesses just like her:
1. Wake up each day reminding yourself of your awesomeness
Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.
2. Self awareness is the real path to success
Image source: celebuzz
It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.
Suggested read: Iconic quotes from Rumi that will guide you through life..
3. It’s good if you end the day satisfied that you did a good job, you need no one for that
Image source: Tumblr
I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. I run my world.
4. You could reach a peak and slip a bit, but always get up, dust yourself and climb on again!
The reality is: sometimes you lose. And you’re never too good to lose. You’re never too big to lose. You’re never too smart to lose. It happens.
5. You can be whoever you want, get out of those boxes and rip those labels that define you
Why do you have to choose what type of woman you are? Why do you have to label yourself anything?
6. Independence is what will take you places, girl!
Image source: perezhilton
I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence.
7. You might be scared to follow your passion but that is what will lead you to happiness
Do what you were born to do. You just have to trust yourself.
8. A true queen is one who wields her power with trust, not tyranny
Image source: Giphy
[A true diva is] graceful, and talented, and strong, and fearless and brave and someone with humility.
9. It is never said enough but it is your inner beauty that matters more than anything else
My biggest thing is to teach not to focus on the aesthetic. It’s really about who you are, and the human being, that makes you beautiful.
10. Beyond the skin lies the heart of the matter, it’s good to have a beautiful heart
We all have our imperfections. But I’m human and you know, it’s important to concentrate on other qualities besides outer beauty.
11. Every imperfection makes you unique and lets you weave your own story
Image source: elle
The more you mature; you realize that these imperfections make you more beautiful.
12. Your strengths are your biggest assets, you can and should always be sure of yourself..
I don’t like to gamble, but if there’s one thing I’m willing to bet on, it’s myself.
Image source: Giphy
I’m not bossy, I’m the boss.
14. Make every setback a learning experience and move beyond it for a better future
When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.
15. Radical change propels the present to a glorious future
Take all the rules away. How can we live if we don’t change?
16. Nothing can beat the power of a passionate worker
I’m a workaholic and I don’t believe in ‘No’. If I’m not sleeping, nobody’s sleeping.
17. You do not seek approval, you chart your own course
Image source: mtv
I don’t feel like I have to please anyone. I feel free. I feel like I’m an adult. I’m grown. I can do what I want. I can say what I want. I can retire if I want. That’s why I’ve worked hard.
18. It is alright to stop and assess, and choose to switch paths if one way isn’t working out right
Image source: madamenoir
If you’ve been doing all you can and it’s not happening for you, go out and have you a good old time. Put on your sexy dress and move on.
19. Confidence is all the makeup you really need
The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence.
20. Charity begins at home- be a warrior mum when you need to!
Image source: gif2fly
We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible.
We love you Beyonce!
Featured image source: Google, copyright-free image under Creative Commons License